Getfreeebooks.com is a free eBook site where you can download free books totally free. The eBook, which you find in this website is collected from around the net or either personally compiled by me. If you have eBooks, what do you think should be in this website, let me know, or if you have your own free eBook, drop me an e-mail them and ill put up right away. Please download free eBooks today.
But you can promote your book or you want to contribute e-book that you have here.
Who are they? Here about getfreeebooks :
Getfreeebooks.com is a free ebooks site where you can download free books totally free. The ebooks which you find within this site are collected from all over the net or either personally compiled by me. If you think there are ebooks which you think that should be in this site, do let me know, or if you have your own free ebook, drop me an email and I’ll put them up right away. Read more…
- 2,198 hits
- Tobacco Control PoliciesThe Low Socioeconomic Status Women and Girls Project strategically examines the effects of tobacco control policies on diverse populations of low socioeconomic status women and girls.By reviewing existing research and stimulating new research, the project aims to inform the development and implementation of policies and programs by practitioners that may red […]
- The Teen Brain: Still Under ConstructionA guide on the development of the brain during a person's adolescent years from the National Institute of Mental Health
- President's Cancer Panel Meeting: Translating Research to Reduce the Burden of Cancer, Transcript of Proceedings, ColumbThe purpose of the meeting, the second of four regional meetings, was to examine barriers to progress in translating cancer research into reductions in suffering and death due to cancer. The President’s Cancer Panel (PCP, the Panel) is seeking input to help develop its recommendations to the President of the United States, the U.S. Congress, the Secretary of […]
- President's Cancer Panel Meeting- The Future of Cancer Research: Accelerating Scientific Innovation, Transcript of ProceThis meeting was the first in the President’s Cancer Panel’s (PCP, the Panel) 2010-2011 series. The Future of Cancer Research: Accelerating Scientific Innovation. During this meeting, the Panel heard expert testimony and moderated discussions regarding scientific progress made over the past four decades and opportunities to enhance the National Cancer Progra […]
- President\'s Cancer Panel Meeting- The Future of Cancer Research: Accelerating Scientific Innovation, Transcript of ProcThis meeting was the fourth, and last, in the President’s Cancer Panel’s (PCP, the Panel) 2010-2011 series.The Future of Cancer Research: Accelerating Scientific Innovation. During this meeting, the Panel heard testimony about several novel approaches to research review and funding as well as the value of public-private partnershipsin bio-medical research. […]
- Pregnancy, Breastfeeding and Bone HealthA short reference about the benefits of breastfeeding to an infant's bone health from the National Institute of Osteoporosis and Bone Health.
- Post-Traumatic Stress DisorderA great 18 page reference on the detection, symptoms and treatment of PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder) from the National Institute of Health.
- Personalized Cancer Medicine: Building on 30 Years of China-U.S. Cooperation, Executive Summary, Beijing, November 2009Breakthroughs in the study of cancer medicine and other cures in cooperation with the US and Chinese governmentspanning 30 years.
- Pain Control Support for People With CancerAn excellent guide from the National Cancer Institute for cancer patients in controlling pain brought on by the disease.
- Once Is Enough: A Guide to Preventing Future FracturesA very useful guide in the prevention of fractures from the National Institute of Health (Oesteoperosis and Bone Health)