Getfreeebooks.com is a free eBook site where you can download free books totally free. The eBook, which you find in this website is collected from around the net or either personally compiled by me. If you have eBooks, what do you think should be in this website, let me know, or if you have your own free eBook, drop me an e-mail them and ill put up right away. Please download free eBooks today.
But you can promote your book or you want to contribute e-book that you have here.
Who are they? Here about getfreeebooks :
Getfreeebooks.com is a free ebooks site where you can download free books totally free. The ebooks which you find within this site are collected from all over the net or either personally compiled by me. If you think there are ebooks which you think that should be in this site, do let me know, or if you have your own free ebook, drop me an email and I’ll put them up right away. Read more…
- 2,314 hits
- Organizing Events on a Zero BudgetIf you’re in the event business this book is for you. If you want to be in the event business this book is also for you. If you want your company to be competitive and smart when organizing an event - this book is definitely for you! The book covers the following topics: - How to refine your event concept - How to Know Your Event Audience and Why You Need to […]
- The Hitchhiker Rule BookWhat happened to the author Dennis Ridge? There's a reason why they say never pick to up hitchhikers. Even if it is a woman.
- Money Never Enough: Unlock the Money CodeThere are many people who never consider what they wish in their lives. They live without this knowledge or premeditation and become a sorry state of their own financial condition. To most salaried individual, work is simply about a job – to make do financially. Life becomes a series of chores where every day one wakes up early. The first things in sight in […]
- Learning a Second LanguageThis eBook explores the advantages and disadvantages of learning a second language and what it could mean for people who have completed a second language course. The areas covered in the book are: - Employment and business opportunities -Travel enjoyment -Advantages & disadvantages of teaching a second language to children. -Difficulties for adults learn […]
- The Darkfern Lexicon Book 2 - SanctoriumThree sisters cackle and hunched over their pot. Stirring a stew of dead things and rot. Wicked and wise, the three hags know all and for a price they will tell those brave few who call. Scrying fate’s weave, by strand and by thread, the crones search for a girl, A Ryder in red.
- The Darkfern Lexicon Book 1 - WebwayThe clouds above listened well to a tale of a girl, two wands and a spell. Through the Webway a world awaits. For the young witch who dreams of clockwork gates. Cloaked in red, she'll run from her past, but with the wolves at her back each breath is her last. Now, let it be said. Yes, let it be known. The last Ryder has come to take back her throne.
- The Best of British Genocide Part 1 - Immaculate ConceptionThis is a unique autobiography written in an individualistic style. Phil Wylie states that in relation to the book that it may seem “stranger than fiction”. This crossed my mind as I read it. It is a real “page-turner” with the family history covering the post-British Empire period. The book is written by a highly intelligent person, but through the lens of […]
- Mobile GeoSocial IntelligenceMobile advancement has become a giant in the technology field. The "Always ON- Always Connected " technology allows people who can’t afford an expensive notebook computer to switch to smartphone these days to access the internet any time and anywhere you need it. If you take a look at recent development trends in technology, you will notice smartph […]
- NEBADOR Book Nine: A Cry for HelpNEBADOR - The incredible journey of five young adults from poverty and oppression to respected citizenship in the wide universe. A child is born with a lifetime of memories and knowledge. She knows she has an important purpose and that her world will perish without her help. But she has no idea how to get them to listen. She decides to trust the only part of […]
- Introducing Islam to the WestThis book explains what is Islam today for the western mind. Is it unbiased or biased in the western mind? Who would you prefer, the ruler that measures moral values as a humanist or a ruler with universal values. By that ruler, the Islam today failed miserably.